UFIBOX, The Universal Flashing Interface.
- USB 2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
- Modern design, with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
- Secured with Java smartcard and online system
- Multi protocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 Full-Speed USB-HOST
- Integrated software managed over-current protection
- Lowest-cost universal software platform in the market
- Work with standalone and user-friendly software
- Strong and secure software platform integrated with online(server based) security
- Planned to supporting as many as possible up-to-date repair solution
- Integrated file synchronizing function
Package included in the box.
- UFIBOX USB2.0 High-Speed + Smartcard
- UFI-Lite USB3.0 SuperSpeed uSD/eMMC Reader
- 2 In 1 eMMC/eMCP socket (169-FBGA,153-FBGA,162-FBGA,186-FBGA)
- USB to DC 5V External Power cabl
Changes in this version:
eMMC ToolBox changes:
ADD: eMMC Directory Structures changed (based by Brand)
Directory migration will be performed once, backup the old data is moved to sub dir “Others”
ADD: NVIDIA tegra partition support
ADD: eMMC product name definition updated
ADD: “+” button in product name selection to add custom (undefined) eMMC product name
ADD: eMMC ISP pictures collected from users
Download UFI_emmc-isp-pictures-pkg.7z and extract to UFI install path (C:\UFI)
ADD: “Remove Google Account” function within’ User Partition tab
ADD: “Remove User Lock” function within’ User Partition tab
ADD: Detailed Health Status for Micron eMMC
ADD: Added 8192KiB option to RPMB size for Change boot size function
BUGFIX: ISP routine improved
And some other bugfix and improvements
Android ToolBox changes:
ADD: ASUS Intel Moorefield debrick support for phones with “New eMMC” or “New Soc” (ZE550ML,ZE551ML,ZX551ML)
Watch the video here
ADD: KDZ file support for new LGE phones
Please note that for now it will only work with new KDZ file format for new phones (D295 an soon)
ADD: “BL info” to read the bootloader lock status
ADD: “BL unlock” to unlock bootloader
You may still need to provide correct unlock code for some devices
ADD: “Erase efs before write” option within Imei Tool for Qualcomm platform
This will erase modemst1 and modemst2 before write process, make sure to select “ADB device” instead of Qualcomm Diag
ADD: Qualcomm imei write function improved
BUGFIX: Huawei APP file parsing improved
And some other bugfix and improvements
Support Files changes:
– Over 600 GB compressed files uploaded to the support servers
– Added US and Indonesia server
– Users may select preferred server
– Featuring easy download, user may download the file package available at support server from brand and file selection within’ the specifictab
– Autosave Unfinished downloads so you can easily resume next time when app loaded(you may disable this from settings)
ndroid ToolBox 1.2 build 335 for UFI released for public.
Features in this version:
– Universal Android Fastboot flash client
– Brand and Model based firmware definition
– Support for Official ASUS .raw and .zip files
– Backup and Restore Android user data, apk files for before and after flashing
– Factory reset(erase cache and data ) for Android devices
– “Factory erase before flash” to clean-up user data
– “Erase all partitions(blankphone)”, this will erase all userdata partition including factory and config, imei and calibration data will be permanently deleted.
this should only be used for “empty board”, for example after you replace the eMMC.
– Included Root script for ASUS Intel devices(‘#’ icon), based on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/intel-android-devices-root-temp-cwm-t2975096
there are 4 fastboot oem triggers available. For newer device usually “T4” will work, but for A400CG please select “T2”.
– Intel SoC Platform Flasher for bricked devices
Supported platform: Moorestown, Medfield, Merrifield, Moorefield, CloverView and CloverViewPlus
– Pre-packaged debrick file(UFI-ASUS_intel_debrick_package.zip) available for the following devices:
- ASUS_T00F(A500CG), ASUS_T00J(A501CG)
- ASUS_T00G(A600CG), ASUS_Z002(A601CG)
– Imei repair for Intel SoC platform, specially for ASUS Intel devices.
– Generic Imei repair for Qualcomm.
WARNING: IMEI changing is illegal in most countries. Only use this function to restore the original IMEI !!!
– Dump all the eMMC partitions
extcsd, boot1, boot2, gp part and userarea partition
– Read and write single partition for example factory, config, modemst1, modemst2, etc
WARNING: dump result might be corrupted due to limitation of adb server and client in the windows environment, to resolve this please insert microSd into the device and use the “Dump to microSD” checkbox
– Screencap to capture the device screen, might be useful for documentation or repair phone with faulty lcd
– Clear or Disable PERM_WRITE_PROTECT bit in the csd field, to fix or avoid “cannot be wipe” problem
– DragAndDrop handler for adb sideload
– DragAndDrop handler for apk install
Android ToolBox is Donationware.
Feel free to use and if you find this software useful in any meaning, please consider donating.
donation and release information: